Today's been the "XNA day" at the GDC 2007, and as expected there are a lot of fantastic news:
- Next revision of XNA will feature things like Windows Vista Support (at last!), XACT 3D (3D audio!), bitmap fonts, volume textures, icons for the games and many other bugfixes and improvements. Schedule is April.
- They are investigating ways to allow making XBox Live Arcade Games
- Networking (including Live, but with restrictions as any other XBLA game)
- Sharing games with non-XNAGSE users
- Making money with XNA games
You can read all this news and more in detail at The Z Buffer.
Oh, and the slides from the speeches have been released too here. Seems that I won't be sleeping too much in some weeks ;)