Small auto-reminder post for the future: How to configure a Microsoft Exchange mail account in Outlook to work with RPC over HTTP (which means, to access your exchange account from outside your office).
- Close Outlook and go to Control Panel -> Mail
- Email Accounts -> Choose your Exchange account -> Change
- More Settings -> Check the Security tab
- Connection tab -> Check Connect to Microsoft Exchange using HTTP
- Click the Exchange Proxy Settings button
- Write your proxy server url, check your desired options of HTTP-TCP/IP preferences, and select Basic Authentication.
- Save all, and close.