For the past two months (maybe 2.5, I no longer remember) I've been working a lot of extra time so we could meet the deadline for launching the new MiniJuegos.com. We finally did it, only one day late, and just missing two features from the full "requisites".
And of course the release day... 25 hours non-stop trying to both fix problems of a late production environment setup, last minute changes that broke functionality (never ever change MVC routing logic the release day, even i f is not SEO-perfect), and the single most crazy achievement: Building the Amazon avatar generator instances and setting up everything (code fixes in a Vim terminal included).
I wouldn't repeat it again, no matter how important the deadline is, but we've also learned a lot and taken notes of mistakes and problems to avoid them in future releases.
I have to prepare a talk about our games API for the Gamelab Barcelona 2013 event at the end of the month, but after that I will also prepare another two talks, one about the general architecture of the new website and other about the "Avatars" system we've built (my favourite feature), so after summer if anybody wants me to give a talk, I'm open ;)
But the best part is that this is just the beginning; we placed the basement for building not a house, but a skyscraper.