Mazes for Programmers Python code: Examples from Mazes for programmers book, ported to Python and with tests, improvements and even new renderers (output formats) for the generated mazes.
PICO-8 games: Small games built with a retro virtual console platform, PICO-8.
Old stuff (before 2013):
- Wordpress 3.x Mobilizer plugin, Wordpress 3.X plugin to detect and render a mobile theme for smartphones and other modern mobile devices.It uses JQuery Mobile (the main purpose was to see how JQuery Mobile worked). Related blog post.
- Wordpress 3.x caching component, including instructions on how it was built. Slides explaining it can be read here.
- Community Server 2007 components, modules and plugins, no longer maintained/updated but valid for CS2007. C# source code is also available.
- Unit testing framework for Windows Live Agents Microsoft SDK, because the one "included" in the SDK was terribly incomplete. WLAs dissapeared so no longer of any use.
- Microsoft XNA 1.0 particle system, small and very rought and basic implementation for a presentation/speech.
- C# Gmail contacts importer for PocketPC devices, CSV import into Pocket Outlook for Windows Mobile.
- OpenSMTP command-line console for manual or Ant usage. Just a simple wrapper.
- LameGUI: a Visual Basic 6, multilanguage frontend GUI for the excellent command-line MP3 converter Lame. Related blog post.
- AFS - ASP 3.0 & SQL Forums: 100% Home-made forums platform, used for years at La Web de Programación. There were no opensource solutions in ASP 3.0, so I made mine to learn when I started working with that language.
- C & ASM MS-DOS oldprograms. Contains a graphic library I built in the 90's (small MS-DOS VGA mode tutorial here) and miscellaneous experiments, like this The Sneakers-like effect:
- Demos, mostly for toying with APIs, frameworks or simply to have some self-made tools always available online. Most are deprecated because APIs changed or were removed.