Also, some small demos, just for toying with APIs, frameworks or simply to have some self-made tools always available online. Some are deprecated because APIs changed or were removed, though.
Old stuff (prior to 2013):
- Wordpress 3.x Mobilizer plugin, Wordpress 3.X plugin to detect and render a mobile theme for smartphones and other modern mobile devices.It uses JQuery Mobile (the main purpose was to see how JQuery Mobile worked). A technical explanation of how it has been developed can be found in this blog post.
- Wordpress 3.x caching component, including instructions on how it was built. Slides explaining it can be read here.
- Community Server 2007 components, modules and plugins, no longer maintained/updated but valid for CS2007. C# source code is also available.
- Unit testing framework for Windows Live Agents Microsoft SDK, because the one "included" in the SDK was terribly incomplete. WLAs dissapeared so no longer of any use.
- Microsoft XNA 1.0 particle system, small and very rought and basic implementation for a presentation/speech.
- C# Gmail contacts importer for PocketPC devices, CSV import into Pocket Outlook for Windows Mobile.
- OpenSMTP command-line console for manual or Ant usage. Just a simple wrapper.
- LameGUI: a Visual Basic 6, multilanguage frontend GUI for the excellent command-line MP3 converter Lame.
- AFS - ASP 3.0 & SQL Forums: 100% Home-made ASP classic forums, used for years in La Web de Programación. There were no opensource solutions in ASP 3, so I made mine to learn when I started working.
- C & ASM MS-DOS graphic library I built in the 90's. You can find a small MS-DOS VGA mode tutorial here.